Valuable quotes

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow." ~~



"The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you've already lost." ~~



Cree Prophecy - "When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money." ~~


Saturday, January 06, 2007

Phish

If you're an old Deadhead, you're a current Phish fan, am I not right? I love these guys & look for treasures & treats wherever I can find them.


Found one!






When I jumped off I had a bucket full of thoughts,
When I first jumped off, I held that bucket in my hand,
Ideas that would take me all around the world;
I stood and watched the smoke behind the mountain curl.
It took me a long time to get back on the train...

...and Miami...



One of the biggest leaps onto the music scene this year is The Fray! It seems everyone else is now discovering my discovery of a year ago. Just gone double platinum & nominated for Two Grammy Awards for the "Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group with Vocals" Grammy Award for "Over My Head (Cable Car)" & the "Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group with Vocals" Grammy Award for "How To Save A Life."
The Grammy Awards this year will be broadcast live on CBS, Sunday February 11, 2007 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
They are, in a word, great! The Fray's album How To Save A Life has gone double platinum!

And more accolades...

#1 Digital Album of All-Time!
The Fray's How to Save a Life starts 2007 as not only the #1 digital album of 2006, but also of all-time. The Fray will officially eclipse Coldplay’s X&Y to become the best-selling digital album since SoundScan began tracking digital albums. The album was also biggest selling album of 2006 on the iTunes Store. Also most downloaded ringtone.



I have the feeling these guys are just getting started.

Watch for me to add more of the things that buzz my body as I come across them.

No comments: