Valuable quotes

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow." ~~



"The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you've already lost." ~~



Cree Prophecy - "When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money." ~~


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Las Vegas Wranglers

That's hockey spelled F-U-N! There's almost nothing I miss about living in Vegas except the occasional show, some good eateries we discovered & named ours - and my boys. My Wranglers. I loved this team and I won't lie to you. I'm living in a virtual hockey nation right now but I miss going to see the Wranglers a couple of times a week. Seasons tickets & the pregame parties - meeting up with friends at the games...we were a family of 7000.



Anyone who thought Vegas wouldn't be able to do hockey right? Let me correct you. They made it a total arm waving, throat rasping riot! Elvis singing Viva Las Vegas every time the Wranglers scored, the intermission shows, the arena buffets, the giveaways...yeah, they had their own brand of hockey but it worked for me & I'm a pretty traditional fan.

No comments: