Valuable quotes

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow." ~~



"The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you've already lost." ~~



Cree Prophecy - "When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money." ~~


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dedicated to Jakey...


Now Comes The Night

This song is dedicated to Jakey on his passing, Saturday February 12, 2011. Baby, I miss you so much already. I cannot believe the pain.

He was such a Rob Thomas fan & I listened this song again on the afternoon of the day he died. ='(

When the hour is upon us
And our beauty surely gone
No you will not be forgotten
No you will not be alone

And when the day has all but ended

And our echo starts to fade
No you will not be alone then
And you will not be afraid
No you will not be afraid

When the fog has finally lifted

From my cold and tired brow
No I will not leave you crying
And I will not let you down
No I will not let you down
I will not let you down

Now comes the night

Feel it fading away
And the soul underneath
Is it all that remains
So just slide over here
Leave your fear in the fray
Let us hold to each other
Until the end of our days

When the hour is upon us

And our beauty surely gone
No you will not be forgotten
No you will not be alone
No you will not be alone

1 comment:

Debi said...

Ginger, I am so terribly sorry. I know how much you loved that little guy and he loved you too. He proved that by never leaving your side in 14 yrs. Remember how we used to joke about him going to the bathroom with you? He was a special little man, there's no doubt about that.
Call on me if you need to talk.
♥♥
Love you
Deb