Valuable quotes

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow." ~~



"The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you've already lost." ~~



Cree Prophecy - "When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money." ~~


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

~Penguins use pink sticks for cancer~

I'm so proud of my guys...my sport too for that matter! The NHL has decided to use pink sticks in support of breast cancer for one weekend again this season. I have a few not so good photos of the Penguins using their sticks.

First Michel Ouelette -
michel ouellet

Then two shots of Marc Andre Fleury -

save the puck!

fleury

and Colby Armstrong -

armstrong...again!

The auction is producing no surprises this year, but it's so nice to see.

Since the blog still isn't giving me any hyperlink or image insert options, I've had to use the title to link you to the auction. My apologies.