Valuable quotes

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow." ~~



"The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you've already lost." ~~



Cree Prophecy - "When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money." ~~


Friday, September 14, 2007

Things I drool and lust after 2

I want to do this someday too...drive to the airport in my Porsche Carrera GT and hop into my F18 or my F22 Raptor...


...or have someone drop me off at the local aircraft carrier and punch it out into the sky. Hey! A girl can dream right?

I might even let someone else pilot the thing.



I never understood the need for booze and drugs. I could get so high on so much in life - music, and speed...real miles per hour speed, not methamphetamines. Listening to someone who knows how to play blues just has me in the palm of their hand. I am putty...no, I am a cooked noodle! Bonnie can do that for me - and so can Steve with Joe.



And while it's a little loose, it's still two of my best together - Aerosmith & Zeppelin.



And bad vid but hey! I was there, so it's gotta go in.



There's not a lot to add to this one...Jackson and David doing what they do the best.


Oh, those Mercury Blooooooz....



And lastly, I want to learn to play my fav classical pieces like this guy!! Two of my favorites actually right from childhood. First
Ready, set, go - Pachelbels Canon in D major, not quite like you've ever heard it before!



and then Antonio Vivaldi's Le Quattro Stagioni, better known as The Four Seasons suite, but never heard like this before, I'm sure.

No comments: